Nova Partnership 23 – Winchester City Centre
View prospectus here: 1398 Winchester V5.pdf
This is our first jointly owned syndicate where you are able to own part of the property, whether your investment is from your own funds, or from a pension fund.
The main features of this property are as follows:-
• The purchase price has been agreed at £2.8 million.
• There are four retail units fully let.
• There are two floors of offices fully let.
• This is a prominent corner city centre site, located betweenthe prime retail pitch and the restaurant quarter.
• The total size of the unit is circa 14,700 square foot.
• The total rental income is currently £238,000.
• The current gross yield is 8.50% per annum.
• There are 19 car parking spaces, including basement parking.
• The property is looking tired, however it is largely superficial.
• We are inviting minimum investments of £20,000.
The property being acquired by this syndicate is freehold with on site car parking and located adjacent to the prime pitch of the City of Winchester.
This is suitable for people looking to achieve:-
• Income now
• Capital growth, with a future income
After costs, the income class of holding will pay a monthly in advance rate of 6.53% per annum, before tax. After costs, the growth class of holding will pay a monthly income of 10.27% per annum from 6 years time.
If your holding is through a pension fund this income will be paid into your pension bank account.